Discover Your Career Path! Use Our Career Assessment Tool Through Eureka
Use Eureka, our online career assessment tool, to find out what kind of jobs and careers might fit your interests and personality. Find all of the information you need in one place:
identify your skills, research careers, search for schools.
NOTE: Eureka is a comprehensive program that requires time to complete. Students who prefer to use Eureka in the Career Center, are encouraged to stop by the office for further assistance.
Our exclusive online job board and career resource center is powered by College Central Network. Create a profile to:
* Search for full-time, part-time, internship/co-op opportunities
* Create/upload your resume and career portfolio for employers
* View announcements, videos, articles, and more
* Register for online posting to our site
* Post current job openings
* Search for student resumes
* Review upcoming events such as job fairs, college transfer and health fairs
* Register online for job fairs
The Career Center is located in the Student Services Building (SSB) in room 228.
Monday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Call: (323) 241-5406 or (323) 242-5527