instructional program review RESOURCES
The following resources may be of use as you complete your review:
- 2011-2014 LASC Strategic Plan: Remember that all of your program objectives and resource requests should be linked to the college's strategic plan.
- Program Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs): The attached document lists the program-level SLOs developed in 2010. It includes the planned assessment timeline and links to completed course assessment rubrics. Course and program SLOs were aligned in 2010, so as course SLOs are assessed, the program SLOs are also being assessed.
- Online vs. On Campus Retention and Success Rates: This document compares retention and success rates between online and on campus course sections at LASC. Data from 2008-2011 are included.
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office data: The California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office maintains retention and success data for programs across the state. On this site, you can access data according to gender, ethnicity, and age group, or compare your program to others in the district and around the state.
- 2011 IPR Annual Updates: Access the most recent Instructional Program Reviews here.
- 2010 IRP Comprehensive Reviews: The last comprehensive Instructional Program Review was completed in 2010. Access those reviews here.
- Academic Senate Rubric: Instructional Program Reviews reviews are approved by the committee and Academic Senate according to this rubric.