- Summer session begins July 7, 2014 - August 8, 2014
- Priority Registration begins: April 14, 2013
- Continuing Student Registration begins: April 17, 2014
- New & Returning Student Registration begins: May 8, 2014
- Fall Semester begins September 2, 2014 - December 21, 2014
- Priority Registration begins: May 7, 2014
- Continuing Student Registration begins: May 12, 2014
- New & Returning Student Registration begins: May 19, 2014
- Students with 101 or more degree-applicable units and Continuing Students not in good standing Registration begins: June 3, 2014
- New and Returning Students who apply after April 16, 2014: June 7, 2014
- K-12 Student Registration begins: June 20, 2014
- Saturday Registration: August 30, 2014, September 6, 2014, and September 13, 2014
Once the semester begins, all registration and admissions processing takes place in the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Continuing students will receive registration information via email, or log into the Student Information System to view your registration appointment.
- New or returning students must attend an orientation session and take an assessment test before meeting with a counselor to prepare an Education Plan.
- International students with an F-1 visa or wish to become an International Student and obtain a student visa, click here.
- Processing takes three (3) business days (excluding holidays and weekends). Online applications close prior to the start of each semester. Please apply early for access to online registration.
- We do not accept official transcripts from students over the counter. Transcripts must be mailed from the institution of origin.
- Continuing students: register for classes online HERE.
Schedule and Catalog
Please contact Admissions & Records Office for more information at (323) 241-5321.