- Spring semester starts February 10, 2014 - June 9, 2014
- Priority Groups Register: November 13 – 17, 2013
- Continuing Students: November 18 – December 8, 2013
- New Students: Appointments begin December 9, 2013
- Summer Session begins July 7 - August 8
Once the semester begins, all registration and admissions processing takes place in the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Continuing students will receive registration information via email, or log into the Student Information System to view your registration appointment.
- New or returning students must attend an orientation session and take an assessment test before meeting with a counselor to prepare an Education Plan.
- International students with an F-1 visa or wish to become an International Student and obtain a student visa, click here.
- Processing takes three (3) business days (excluding holidays and weekends). Online applications close prior to the start of each semester. Please apply early for access to online registration.
- We do not accept official transcripts from students over the counter. Transcripts must be mailed from the institution of origin.
- Continuing students: register for classes online HERE.
Schedule and Catalog
Please contact Admissions & Records Office for more information at (323) 241-5321.