Admissions and Records
In the office of Admissions and records, you can apply for admission, register for classes, obtain official transcripts, pick up degrees and certificates, and print out your schedule. The office is at Room 102 of the Student Services Building.
- Saturday registration is the first three Saturdays after school begins.
- Once the semester begins, all registration and admissions processing takes place in the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Continuing students will receive registration information via email, or log into the Student Information System to view your registration appointment.
- New or returning students must attend an orientation session and take an assessment test before meeting with a counselor to prepare an Education Plan.
- International students with an F-1 visa or wish to become an International Student and obtain a student visa, click here.
- Processing takes three (3) business days (excluding holidays and weekends). Online applications close prior to the start of each semester. Please apply early for access to online registration.
- We do not accept official transcripts from students over the counter. Transcripts must be mailed from the institution of origin.
- Continuing students: register for classes online HERE.
Schedule and Catalog
Contact Admissions & Records Office for more information at 323-241-5321.
Student Learning Outcomes for Admissions and Records
Students will know how to use Student Information System to view their registration appointment and to register/add/drop classes. Applicants will know how to use the online Admissions application to apply for admission to the college.
Pay2Stay at LASC