- Summer sessions are from June 15 to July 17 as well as July 20 to August 21, 2015
- Priority Registration begins April 13
- Continuing Student Registration begins April 16
- New & Returning Student Registration begins on May 4
- Fall Semester is from Aug. 31 to Dec. 20
- Priority Registration begins May 4.
- Continuing Student Registration begins May 7
- New & Returning Student Registration begins May 25
- Registration for students with 101 or more degree-applicable units and continuing students not in good standing begins May 7.
- K-12 Student Registration begins: June 8, 2014
- Saturday Registration is the first three Saturdays after school begins.
Once the semester begins, all registration and admissions processing takes place in the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Continuing students will receive registration information via email, or log into the Student Information System to view your registration appointment.
- New or returning students must attend an orientation session and take an assessment test before meeting with a counselor to prepare an Education Plan.
- International students with an F-1 visa or wish to become an International Student and obtain a student visa, click here.
- Processing takes three (3) business days (excluding holidays and weekends). Online applications close prior to the start of each semester. Please apply early for access to online registration.
- We do not accept official transcripts from students over the counter. Transcripts must be mailed from the institution of origin.
- Continuing students: register for classes online HERE.
Schedule and Catalog
Contact Admissions & Records Office for more information at 323-241-5321.