LASC staff may request the use of the LL 208 lab for a class session. Reservations will be made according to the following guidelines:
1. All requests should be made by e-mail or by submitting the form below.
2. Requests should be made at least one week in advance of the date requested.
3. LL 208 lab availability may be checked at: www.lasc.edu/LabCalendar
4. Reservations are not guaranteed by submitting this form. A confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail. Availability is determined by demand.
5. The staff submitting the request must be present during the reserved time block or must provide supervision by a qualified certificated/classified staff member during the scheduled session. Student workers can not provide supervision.
6. The number of reserved sessions may be limited due to demand.
7. Non-instructional classes may only reserve the lab between the hours of 1:30 – 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday.
Purpose: (research, group testing,…)
Equipment requested: (besides a projector is there anything else that they might need?)
How many hours do you need the computer lab reserve?
Please specify date(s) and time(s):
Please make any additional requests/comments:
Español - Emergency Plan - Open Classes - Contact - ADA - Site Feedback - Campus Safety - College Committees - Campus Map - Site Map
Los Angeles Southwest College - 1600 West Imperial Highway, Los Angeles, California 90047-4899 (see map) - LAColleges.net - LACCDBuildsGreen.org