To sign into your Online Course you must have a valid Email address.
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on the Online LASC web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Click on the link below the Login Area that says "Create a New Account".
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- Note "Sir Name" = your last name.
- Remember to write your login name and password down in a secure area.
- Carefully enter your email address - if you get it wrong you will not be able to create your account. Make sure you add the "@something.com" part and that you do not put in any spaces.
- Then click "create my new account".
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address. It will be from the Moodle Adminsitrator with the subject: Los Angeles Southwest College Online: account confirmation. This may take up to 5 minutes to arrive. If you did not get one, check your email address to insure you entered it correctly.
- Open your email account ,read your email from Moodle andclick on the web link it contains to confirm you new account.
- You will be directed to http://online.lasc.edu and your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for a "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course. If you do not have this key email your instructor ASAP so you can join the class.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Here is a cool video of this process (from Google)