Financial aid Forms
To download forms: Click once on the text hyperlink to open the form. Or you may right-click on the text link below and select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” to save a copy of the form to your local drive.
2013 - 2014 Forms
These forms are for the 2013-2014 academic year, which includes fall 2013, spring 2014, and summer 2014.
- 2013 – 2014 Award Guide
- All financial aid recipients must read this guide
- 2013 – 2014 Petition for Reinstatement of Financial Aid
- Use this form to petition for reinstatement of financial aid eligibility if you have been disqualified due to having a cumulative GPA below 2.0 and/or having completed less than 67% of your attempted units.
- 2013 – 2014 Petition for Extension of Financial Aid
- Use this form to petition for continued financial aid eligibility if you have been disqualified due to having attempted 90 or more units, having an Associate degree, and/or having a Bachelor degree or higher.
- 2013 – 2014 Consortium Agreement Form
- Federal regulations stipulate that you may only receive financial aid at one institution at a time. Use this form to request that units from another institution be counted toward the financial aid eligibility.
- 2013 - 2014 Income Reduction Form
- To be considered for income reduction, the applicant must demonstrate a special circumstance. You may be contacted to provide additional information and/or documentation.
- 2013 - 2014 Change of Dependency Status
- Use this form to request for a Dependency Status Change from dependent to independent. You may be contacted to provide additional information and/or documentation.
- 2013 – 2014 Change of Address Form
- Use this form to change your mailing address in the Financial Aid Office.
- 2013 – 2014 Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy Brochure
- If you would rather receive the LACCD Satisfactory Academic Progress policy document by mail, please contact the Financial Aid Office. This policy is in effect as of July 2012.
Disclaimer: Some websites to which the Financial Aid web site provides links are for the convenience of users and are not managed or maintained by Los Angeles Southwest College. The College and the Financial Aid Office do not review, control, or take responsibility for the contents of those sites.