Financial aid Forms
Financial Aid Forms
Click the links below to see all current Financial Aid forms.
Financial Aid forms can be downloaded and printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is available at no charge from the Adobe Site. The program is about 1.5 MB in size and can easily be installed on your personal computer.
To download forms: Click once on the text hyperlink to open the form. Or you may right-click on the text link below and select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” to save a copy of the form to your local drive.
2012 - 2013 Forms
These forms are for the 2012-2013 academic year which includes Fall 2012, Spring 2013, and Summer 2013.
- All financial aid recipients must read this guide.
2012 – 2013 Board of Governors (BOG) Fee Waiver Application (Spanish-language version) Coming Soon!
- Use this form to apply for the BOG fee waiver. This form is used for Fall 2012, Spring 2013, and Summer 2013 terms at Los Angeles Southwest College.
- Use this form to petition for reinstatement of financial aid eligibility if you have been disqualified due to having a cumulative GPA below 2.0 and/or having completed less than 67% of your attempted units.
- Use this form to petition for continued financial aid eligibility if you have been disqualified due to having attempted 90 or more units, having an Associate degree, and/or having a Bachelor degree or higher.
- Federal regulations stipulate that you may only receive financial aid at one institution at a time. Use this form to request that units from another institution be counted toward the financial aid eligibility.
- To be considered for income reduction, the applicant must demonstrate a special circumstance. You may be contacted to provide additional information and/or documentation.
- Use this form to request for a Dependency Status Change from dependent to independent. You may be contacted to provide additional information and/or documentation.
- Use this form to change your mailing address in the Financial Aid Office.
- If you would rather receive the LACCD Satisfactory Academic Progress policy document by mail, please contact the Financial Aid Office. This policy is in effect as of July 2012.
Disclaimer: Some websites to which the Financial Aid web site provides links are for the convenience of users and are not managed or maintained by Los Angeles Southwest College. The College and the Financial Aid Office do not review, control, or take responsibility for the contents of those sites.