Office Hours: *
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
*Office hours subject to change.
Call 323-241-5321 to confirm.
Register for Classes Today
Pay2Stay to be enrolled
Students district-wide will need to have all of their mandatory institutional fees* paid (or waived) to remain enrolled in classes. You must pay to stay (Pay2Stay) enrolled.
This is how Pay2Stay will work:
A student registers for classes on November 20, 2019. The Spring 2020 semester begins on February 10, 2020. The student must now:
- Pay in full by cash or credit/debit card no later than 28 days prior to the start of the semester, or,
- Submit a FAFSA and have anticipated or awarded financial aid sufficient to cover all of his fees, or,
- Be approved and awarded a Board of Governors Fee Waiver prior to their payment due date, or,
- Have a confirmation that aid sponsored by another government agency or scholarship is pending and will be applied, no later than the payment due date.
The student will receive an email notification
- Warning the student of the impending payment due date, and if he fails to pay,
- Informing the student that his classes have been dropped due to failure to pay fees.
All open seats created as a result of the drops due to non-payment will be backfilled by students on waiting lists. The student may re-enroll within 48 hours once his classes have been dropped. However, prior to the start of the term, the student must ensure that his fees have been paid or waived or they will again be dropped prior to the start of the term, at which time the open seats that were created by the drops for non-payment will be filled by students from the waitlists.
Pay2Stay is not intended to keep you out of college. It is intended to keep you enrolled!
NOTE: Noncredit classes (any class with a CE in the title) are free. Also, institutional fees include enrollment fees, non-resident tuition fees, and mandatory health fees.