What You’ll Learn at LASC in Business Administration
You can get an Associate in Science for Transfer (AST) degrees through LASC’s Business Administration program where you’ll develop the skills needed to oversee and supervise business operations:
- Discover new and updated standards in accounting principles, ethical standards, and regulatory compliance so you can prepare accurate reports that are legally in compliance.
- Improve your career prospects through learning complex skills with commonly used business software to perform tasks more efficiently.
- Develop best practices for analyzing financial reports and communicating the results to stakeholders so you can become a trusted advisor who is relied upon to provide accurate information in a timely manner.
- Gain invaluable communication skills assist you to resolve conflicts, express your ideas, and further team projects to ensure projects are completed successfully and with everyone’s input.
- LASC leads the way in promoting business thinkers and doers through innovative academic programs, such as the Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities (CEO) to help educate and connect aspiring business owners to their careers and industry interests. And, LASC was awarded the Entrepreneurial College Award in 2017 by the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE) due to its leadership in starting entrepreneurially-minded programs.
- To transfer with an Associate of Science for Transfer (AST) degree in Business Administration, visit your counselor to review which universities line up with your career goals, details and to learn more about our transfer partnership that can provide you with guaranteed admission to a CSU!