What You’ll Learn at LASC in Global Entrepreneurship I
You can get a Skill Certificate through LASC’s Global Entrepreneurship program where you will focus on topics like the psychology of the entrepreneur, the startup global entrepreneurship and venture growth. You will learn how to identify sources for research in global business operations and cultural relevance of products and services.
- Take your company to the global marketplace or help another company get there with your knowledge of new trends in international trade, marketing products overseas, and global business development.
- Learn about different cultures and religions and understand conflict and harmony in relation to business culture and practices. Develop a base knowledge in international and intellectual property rights and laws, so you know what’s needed in the global markets you plan to work in.
- Check out our Business Administration program for even more programs to help you succeed in business, here or around the world. Learn about networking opportunities to help you move forward and consider volunteering to help tutor your fellow students. Check out upcoming events like workshops and global business speakers.
- LASC provides internships so you can build your career connections and create community ties for after you graduate.
- LASC leads the way in promoting future business leaders through innovative academic programs, such as the Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities (CEO) to help educate and connect aspiring business owners to their careers and industry interests. And, LASC was awarded the Entrepreneurial College Award in 2017 by the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE) due to its leadership in starting entrepreneurially-minded programs.
- Want to get a bachelor’s degree? Visit your academic counselor or the Transfer Center to find out how you can benefit from going to a four-year college or university to gain even more skills and education to advance your career.