Mondays - Fridays
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Register for Classes Today
Jump-start your college experience
Are you a K-12 student who is interested in taking classes at a community college? Los Angeles Southwest College classes can be a great way for K-12 students, especially those in high school, to take more challenging courses and prepare for college.
LASC is fully committed to offering college programs for high school students of unparalleled quality. This enhanced program will take full advantage of the academic and community-oriented faculty and staff has to offer. You will receive:
- College Credit
- Free Tuition
- Free Parking Permit
- Free Textbooks
All 9-12 students with the exception of Middle College High School students must complete the K-12 application, which is available below. Once finished, bring the application and a copy of your transcript to the Student Services Building, Room 209, for review, approval or denial. Applicants will be contacted by phone or email with further instructions.
Here's the current process:
- A student must request from their school counselor the K-12 application that includes the subject (s) that they want to take and their section number (s)
- The student must apply through CCApply to get their student ID number
- The student must provide school transcript and ID
- K-8 students must make an appointment to speak to the Vice President of Academic Affairs who will approve or deny an application
- The Academic Affairs office will submit an approved application to the Admissions Office.
- A student must request from their school counselor the K-12 application with the subject (s) and section number (s)
- 9-12th grade students (with the exception of Middle College High School students) need to apply through CCApply to get their student ID number
- Students must provide a school transcript and provide ID
- Students must submit an application and a transcript to Vice President of Student Services who will approve or deny the application.
- The student takes the approved application to the Admissions Office.
Due to a recent agreement between Middle College High School and LASC, Middle College High School students will not be required to seek an approval signature or transcripts from their institution. This policy only exists for Middle College High students.