What You’ll Learn at LASC in Administration of Justice
You can get Associate in Science for Transfer (AST), Associate in Arts (AA), and Associate in Art in Liberal Arts (AA) degrees through LASC’s Administration of Justice program where you will cultivate both empathy and a passion for justice:
- Develop a wide-ranging understanding of the interrelationships between the courts, law enforcement, and corrections so you can analyze a broad range of situations within your field.
- Understand the timeline and sequence of events necessary to determining the admissibility or suppression of evidence, and the vital role that evidence plays in investigations.
- Discover the complexities surrounding the perception of law enforcement, and compare and contrast information related to the roles of law enforcement in local communities.
- LASC provides internships so you can build your career connections and create community ties for after you graduate.
- To transfer to a four-year university or college with your Associate in Science for Transfer (AST) degree in Administration of Justice, you'll have guaranteed admission into a CSU! Plus, you’ll save hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars learning from LASC's engaging, motivated faculty your first two years of college than if you attended a university all four years.