What You’ll Learn at LASC in Computer Applications and Office Technologies
You can get Associate in Science (AS) and Associate in Arts in Liberal Arts degrees through LASC’s Computer Applications and Office Technologies program where you will sharpen your writing of business letters, design newsletters, and compare and contrast web browsers while establishing real-world connections to launch your career:
- Learn how culture, society, economic systems, legal, international, political, financial institutions, and human behavior interact to affect a business organization’s policy and practices within the U.S. and a global society to prepare you for a career in any business field.
- Improve your skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook to design, create, and edit word processing documents, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations to be able to expertly handle whatever your company needs.
- Increase your typing speed to keep up with business demands and new technology. You’ll be able to knock out emails, business letters, and reports quickly and efficiently.
- LASC provides internships so you can build your career connections and create community ties for after you graduate.
- Want to transfer? You can save money on your first two years of college learning from intelligent, dedicated faculty before transferring to a four-year university. Meet with your academic counselor for more information.