What You’ll Learn at LASC in Administration of Justice
You can get Associate in Art in Liberal Arts (AA), Associate in Arts (AA), and Associate in Science for Transfer (AST) degrees through LASC’s Administration of Justice program where you will cultivate both an empathy and a passion for justice:
- Develop a wide-ranging understanding of the interrelationships between the courts, law enforcement, and corrections so you can analyze a broad range of situations within your field.
- Understand the timeline and sequence of events necessary to determining the admissibility or suppression of evidence, and the vital role that evidence plays in investigations.
- Discover the complexities surrounding the perception of law enforcement, and compare and contrast information related to the roles of law enforcement in local communities.
- LASC provides internships so you can build your career connections and create community ties for after you graduate.
- Want to transfer? Completing an Associate in Science for Transfer (AST) degree in Administration of Justice not only prepares you to pursue a bachelor’s degree, but you’ll also have guaranteed admission into a CSU! Plus, you’ll be able to save money on your first two years of college with smaller class sizes learning from dedicated, motivated faculty whose only focus is on your success!