What You’ll Learn at LASC in Communication Studies
You can get Associate in Arts for Transfer (AAT) and Associate in Arts (AA) degree through LASC’s Communication Studies program where you’ll learn the best ways to communicate effectively to help brands get their message across and establish real-world connections to launch your career in communication:
- Improve your communication skills and develop compelling messages for a variety of career paths including business, journalism, non-profit work, marketing firms, education, and more. Study theory, research findings, and learn how they apply to communication in both your personal and professional relationships.
- Examine how the internet, specifically pop culture, social media, websites, blog, podcasts, YouTube, and social networks have transformed communication practices.
- LASC provides internships so you can build your career connections and create community ties for after you graduate.
- Build a solid foundation in communication to get ready for a variety of career fields from business and marketing, media, journalism, or government and politics. With such a wide range of options, your Communication Studies degree will help you land your first job out of college or give you a bright, new career change.
- To transfer, get an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AAT) degree in Communication Studies and graduate with guaranteed admission into a CSU. Save money on your first two years of college learning from knowledgeable, devoted faculty. Meet with your counselor for details.