Mondays - Fridays
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Register for Classes Today
LASC Faculty And Staff COVID-19 Campus Restricted Access Guidelines Announced
Posted on: 01/31/2021
Guidelines and processes for faculty and staff to return to campus to collect items necessary to continue to work remotely have been announced.
Faculty and staff may request access to campus under the following guidelines and process:
- Employees who need to come onto campus will be required to sign up for a date and time on JotForm: https://form.jotform.com/202026135978153
- The time allowed on campus will be limited to a maximum of one hour unless special circumstances warrant extended time.
- In order to limit the spread of any potential exposure, the number of employees allowed on campus or in a specific building at any given time will be restricted.
- State and local COVID-19 safety guidelines, precautions, and campus check-in procedures must be strictly followed.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) masks must be worn at all times on campus and social distancing guidelines must be adhered to.
- LASC’s President or the Vice President of Administrative Services will only approve requests for campus access.
- If you need assistance submitting your request, contact Jen Shetland, LASC’s Event and Venue Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep our students and employees safe, the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) is following the Los Angeles County Public Health Department recommendations and requiring all students and employees to be assessed for COVID-19 symptoms each day before entering any LACCD campus or facility. Take a moment to complete the questionnaire.