Monday & Wednesday
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday
Noon – 6:00 p.m.
Register for Classes Today
The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund authorized by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), signed into law on March 27, 2020, and funds were distributed to institutions of higher education to address the disruptions caused by COVID-19.
Direct aid is intended for students whose lives have been impacted by the coronavirus and must be used for expenses related to the disruptions due to the coronavirus, such as food, housing, course materials, technology, health care, and childcare expenses.
Eligible students have received an email with information from the District Office with information on distribution through the student Bank Mobile account.
The remaining emergency funds will be disbursed using the following criteria of
- Currently enrolled students
- Title IV Eligible
- Priority is given to disproportionately impacted populations such as Veterans, Foster Youth, and homeless students.
Quarterly budget and expenditure report for quarter ending September 30, 2020
Quarterly budget and expenditure report for quarter ending December 31, 2020
Quarterly budget and expenditure report for quarter ending March 31, 2021
Quarterly budget and expenditure report for quarter ending June 30, 2021
Below is the summary of the student count and dollar amounts of HEERF II awards.
CRRSAA (HEERF II) Districtwide Student Eligibility Criteria
The following criteria shall be used in making one-time block grant disbursements to students Districtwide:
- Active for Spring 2021 at home school (at time of determination- March 8, 2021)
- CCPG awarded (not necessarily posted - includes Loss of BOG)
- Plan for redistribution of returned funds
- Unclaimed refunds will be returned to LACCD
- Criteria above will be used to redistribute funds
- EPIE will send award notifications to students. This notification will include language on the eligible use of award funds.
- CFAU will send disbursement notifications to students once disbursements are posted
- No application process will be required of students for the Districtwide block grants
- Awards shall be paid out as direct aid to students
Each college may provide additional awards to students using left over funds from the student portion or additional funds from the institutional portion. The college shall establish the criteria and process for such awards, including notifying students of any award provided.
A copy of the eligibility criteria shall be made available to the District Office Student Financials team for Audit documentation.